About 3 days ago the Bridge on my DSJ was no longer a visible device in Roon. There is no particular event that occurred that I am aware of that caused this. Spotify still sees my Bridge, which is odd. So the Bridge is still working.
A few months back my Bridge stopped working completely. Spotify and Roon could not see it. The Bridge version showed “NONE” when I cycled to the software versions on the DSJ display. I contacted PS Audio and they sent me a new Bridge to install. I did that and everything worked fine until now.
- I’m currently running Windom.
- I can see other devices listed in Roon such as my Chromecast and PC
- DSJ is connected to my Wireless Router via RJ45
- PC running Roon is connected to my Router via wifi
Things I have tried so far:
- Reset DSJ
- Reset Roon and PC running Roon Core
- Unplug network cable from back of DSJ and router and plug back in.
I don’t know what I should try next. Maybe downgrade to an older software version?
Has anyone else had this issue?