System Photos!

That is one serious system!

1 Like

I’m guessing the MSB Dac cost more then the TOTAL of all other gear excluding TT & Reel to Reel ?

I just love speakers that look like beings from another planet. Awesome setup.

If that’s your “main” system, I’d love to see your office version. Nice system.

1 Like

10 Likes

7 Likes

I once had this speaker. I loved its looks, my wife hated it. It’s gone (but not for this reason :wink: )

It was interesting to experience the effect of physical time alignment.

7 Likes

Love the design!

Those are about as industrial of a design as it gets. I like them too.

2 Likes

Yes an engineer’s speaker, loved it :wink:

The speakers my wife liked most were the planars, especially the transparent looking Marin Logans. But I couldn’t live with their non coherent bass/foil synergy and their own signature to the top end which was interesting and fascinating by its own but nowhere as dynamic, real and natural in it’s sound as a ribbon or even good conventional tweeter. Certain characteristics of the foil were natural sounding, others not, hard to describe.

2 Likes

598960_10151047572328273_1116301401_n
Just found this picture of my system from the late 80’s.

16 Likes

I remember being in rooms with a Hookah.
Or do I?

6 Likes

Ha ha… I laughed out loud with that one :+1:

1 Like

Sweet flat panel TV mount! Lol

Some updated pics reflecting a few gear changes/additions and an upgrade to my rear wall diffusor treatment. System is comprised of separate 2.1 stereo and 5.4.4 immersive audio front ends sharing only the front L & R loudspeakers and the subwoofer array.

20 Likes

That’s a good one @aangen :joy:

1 Like

I just got a Foundation rack and speaker stands for my apartment here in HK, and everything sounds GLORIOUS!

29 Likes

Nice and tidy. Love the aesthetic.

Would you mind sharing the “make and model” of your anti-resonance devices (door stoppers, I believe).

I am trying to grab a couple but I am not sure where and what to guy.

Enjoy the system!

Looks like they’re unavailable now, but there are a ton of similar listings.

For the pre and dsd I’m using stillpoints ultra ss. For the Aurender, I’m using a local Hong Kong brand called ugnoi, which are basically ceramic ball bearings.

Thank you, @ahsu7.